Quality Policy – Clinilab S.A.
CLINILAB is active in:
Marketing and Scientific Support of Orthopaedic, Maxillofacial Implants, Synthetic and Human Grafts, Spinal Implants and Consumable Sanitary Material.
Its primary goal is the continuous and uninterrupted improvement of the level of provision of services and innovative medical technological products to its customers. Its aim is to develop a long-term professional relationship of trust with them.
In order to achieve the above, the Management of CLINILAB S.A. has adopted a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with International Standards ELOT EN ISO 9001: 2015, ELOT EN ISO 13485:2016 and the Ministerial Decision 32/Β 1348/2004, which applies to the entire company and to all activities that have an impact on the quality of its products / services and the satisfaction of its customers. Based on this:
- Reviews its services in order to continuously improve them, as well as the effectiveness of its processes and consequently the entire QMS,
- Provides the necessary resources and the appropriate environment for the smooth, efficient and effective operation of each part of the company,
- Invests in the continuous training, information and training of its executives in order to promote Quality in each of their activities,
- Has set measurable quality objectives for products/services. These objectives are established, quantified and evaluated in terms of their degree of achievement in the context of the QMS Review. by the Top Management of the company but also whenever deemed necessary. The following categories of quality objectives are indicative:
- Minimize the response time to customer orders
- Minimization of reporting time and resolution of possible complications
- Addition of new medical products annually
- Continuous scientific training of staff and customers regarding its available products
- Continuous control of supplier reliability
- Immediate withdrawal of non-compliant products
- Increase the percentage of offers that meet the needs of customers.
The company is committed to meet promptly and consistently the requirements of its customers and their expectations. It is also committed to its compliance with applicable Community and national legislation (applicable requirements) and to the continuous improvement of the QMS. Finally, the company is committed to the protection, confidentiality and confidentiality of sensitive personal data of its customers/users (hospitals or individuals), in accordance with applicable law.