Terms and Conditions of www.clinilab.gr Website Use
Welcome to our website www.clinilab.gr. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use, as well as our Data Protection Policy.
The terms “CLINILAB S.A.” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of this website with headquarters at 344 Syggrou Av. & 4 Solonos Str., 176 73 Kallithea, Attica. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website’s pages are only for general information and your update. It can change without any warning.
- Neither we nor third parties guarantee for the accuracy, output, completeness or suitability of the information and materials that were found or offered through this website for any specific purpose. Recognize that this information and materials might include inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly exclude the responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors.
The use of any information or material inside this website by you is completely at your own risk, for which we will not be responsible. It is your responsibility to assure that the products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that we own or authorizes us. This material includes, without restrictions, the design, form, look and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless it is based on copyright statement, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not owned by us are marked.
- Unauthorized use of this site may result in a claim for damages.
- From time to time, this site may also include links to other sites. These links are provided to facilitate the provision of further information. It doesn’t mean we approve of these websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Use of this site and any disputes arising out of its use are subject to EU and Greek laws.